Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

peoples reactions are great.... espeshuly when they are disgusted.... but perhaps I should stop making people jump or sick or whatever... it amuses me I spose... for example .. my lawnmower.... or perhaps my mothers as it should be called... it was left outside all winter... but... I thought I could fix it... just needs a bit of oil and some gas... and a bit of ... unfortunatly ... work.... so I put the oil in it.. and put some gas in it.. pulled the stupid cord... it wouldn't go back in the thing-a-ma-bogger... well a little bit.. so I pulled and let go.. it somehow went back in... ok that's a start.... so after messing with the stupid cord a bit it sorta starts going back in every time I pull it... but the mower doesn't start... hhmmm after thinking about it a bit.. I decide maybe I should change the spark plug... so a couple days later I come back with a plug and a tool to get the old one out... great... now put the new one in... pull the cord... ooooo it started... with what my mom called a hiroshima cloud of smoke... good analogy cept I didn't dissapear with it... (I wish)anyway now it starts but cuts out after a few seconds... well I'm getting somewhere.... apperantly I put tooooooo much oil in the bastard machine.... lovely so perhaps I can make it work if I keep starting it... next thing I know oil starts pouring out of the muffler when it cuts out... great... now I have to worry about the damned thing blowing up... get the rags... clean it up... try again... it starts.. puff of hiroshima smoke it dies again... more damned oil... maybe I'm not getting somewhere... a week passes and I see a sign down the road for lawnmowers for sale... problem solved.... bartered the man to 40 bux for his clunkers... and was going to bring my junker in to get it fixed... sooo do the trade thing with mom.. she brings the clunker out to my place and she takes the new ... ummm old but renovated... mower home... she's happy... last week I tried the stupid mower again... it starts a little longer now.. but more smoke and more oil... getting on my nervs then it starts raining... bugger....

I gave up for a bit... but notice out of curiosity I got the wrong spark plug... this week I changed it... but hell if it was doing the same thing... with a little more enthusiasm (or pissed off at the damned thing) I kept at it till it spewed less oil and starts a little longer... during my little escapade with the mower this afternoon the neighbour putting her clothes out on the line and all... shaking her head at me... closes her windows.. (musta been hot in her apt lol) so I decide to leave it till later in the evening...

later in the evening comes her clothes are gone but her windows are open... being the nice guy that I am ... moved the mower close to the windows and started it up... hiroshima goes in her window.. oops.... people walking in front of the house are holding their noses as they walk past... and others just laugh as they walk by.. but regardless of all this I keep at it... managed to get the damned stupid mower to finally work... and with the occasional cloud of smoke it's now running and I may be able to cut my grass... but if it isn't one thing after another... I"m out of fukn gas so I gotta now get some before I finally figure out if the stupid mower will work afterall...

I did however enjoy the reactions of the silly people going along... cept for one of the school kids came to investigate while I was using the good mower last week to do my lawn before I get the clunker of a machine.... the kid (who for some stupid reason didn't listen to his parents about not talking to strangers) stops in the yard on his way home (or to the crack house or something) says to me.... must be hard to cut the grass ... to which I reply to the stupid kid interupting my venting as the mower keeps dieing from the 2 foot blades of grass..... it's not hard at all kid... the mower does all the work... spose the kid didn't understand at all because he decided to sit there like most typical cape bretoners (no offence to some of them) to sit there and watch a person work... little bastard get your ass home or to that fukn crack house or something.. get off my lawn or I'll shove the shitty mower up your ass....

other people children.... sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com