Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

planning a trip is becoming harder over the years... but only as a result of becoming semi responsable... I'm trying to plan with the g/f reasonable spots to go that wont cause a gaping hole in our pockets... the places to go are the easy part... but the prices of the places to go are becoming unreasonable... looked into plane tickets... ouch... even the train is unbelievable... they want $1100 one way to go accross the country... that's rediculous.... course I seen a railcard special.. 900 bux and I believe you can stop anywhere then get back on.... so if this is the case... why the hell do they want so much for a one way ticket... I think they messed up their info.... anyway perhaps I'll go through a travel agent... maybe even look into the possability of a cruise... oooooOOOOoooo a cruise.... but would have to get a plane somewhere to get on the boat lol... oh well perhaps I'll just stay here and party .... by the way going to have a bbq in a couple weeks... maybe I'll invite some people and more than lisa and corEy will show up lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com