Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I was going to write about a family thing but I've tried to put it in a nice way 3 times already... it keeps coming out wrong... so I'm just going to put it in point form lol... that way I can express it.. but not explain it... plus the fact that I dont like sharing certain things... well out in the open... I like having them discussed to who needs to know it ... where it belongs... anyway here goes...

1. my sister is coming home.. with her in-laws... well the mother anyway... I'd elaborate on this but I want to talk to her about it face to face... not with all of you .. that would be rude

2. my dad is coming back .... I mention this because it means something to me... those of you that know me .. know this can be frustrating but enjoyable at times...

3. I have the entire week off next week... woo fukn hoo... hopefully I'll get to enjoy some of it without being a mediator lol

4. I've been contemplating leaving everything here and going away for awhile again.. but I think I've had a revelation... just need a few things to make it work out and I will most likely stay

5. My job sux... but I think I have come to a decision to keep doing it for now... it's an easy job... I'm good at it.. and if I stay here I might actually make some money from now on... depending on the outcome of the next couple of weeks

6. I'm not tired of my everyday events now... I've realized it's a means to an end... I was afraid I was just too bored at what I was doing and forgetting my true ambisions in life... now that I've realised this .. I think I can keep on for a bit

anyway I spose I will find what it is I'm looking for soon enough... I just need some re-assurances in the coming weeks... I have made a new plan for myself and depending on a couple of decisions I believe I can make it all work out for the better... just two important things I'm missing at the moment.. and I will need a bit of help to make it happen... hopefully I can rely on my plans.. (maybe I'll even describe them soon)

but for now... I"m going to return to my storytelling ways... I will begin another one tomorrow .. I hope lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com