Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, July 01, 2005

on a bright note.... HAPPY CANADA DAY!!



on another one....

pathetic... I work for a company that supplies internet to high priced hotels.... they have shitty equipment... and the hotels have people they call engineers that take care of their shitty equipment... it's that horrible that they can't even follow directions... we call the hotel to have the modem changed.. and they take up a replacement cord... so we call them again... they take another cord... it's mind numbing... anyway what started me off on this is a jerk of a fellow from one of the hotels.... I'm calling the hotel to have the equipment checked and a very nice lady transfers me to the engineer.... he and I have a meaningfull talk about changing out the equipment and then he stops short.... tells me I have to call the front desk to have them page the guy I am speaking to.... to do what I told him needs to be done... I says to the guy... pardon me?... he says yeah I need to have the orders from the front desk... I'm like your joking.... I'm speaking to you .. they transfered me through to you to have it done right... but he says no you have to put the orders through the front desk... I asked him if he could transfer me there.. he says no ... not with this phone... bewildered I thanked him for his time.. hung up... and called the very same number again.... spoke to the friendly lady at the front desk told her I was just speaking with the engineer that informed me after we discussed the issue that I had to have the very same orders we spoke about .. relayed from the front desk.. she said that's rediculous.. to which I replied.. you dont say... so she says to me.. well I'll put the orders into the computer and have them sent to him.. I said thanks.. she then proceeded to ask me if I would like to speak with the engineer to confirm what needs to be done...

lady were you listeing at all? or perhaps you need me to call back again and speak with the hotel manager and have him relay the message to you.... jeez

stupid americans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com