Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

well it's vacation time... I've been off for a week entertaining family from afar... my sister came down for a couple days and my dad has been here for a week or so.... it's been interesting.. and not as bad as originally thought... the family hasn't blown up or anything.. but it's not over yet lol... going to be in the process of insulating the attic soon... maybe I can learn a little something about it... also I may even get to fix my back porch... wouldn't that be nice... the lawnmower was fixed last week as well so I now have a back yard... for now... I'm going to be relocating myself in the future... just now certain when... hopefully will have a house in glace bay instead of sydney... that way I dont have to travel very far... but that may not happen any time soon... we shall see... anyway I may even get to post some pics of my travels around the area... we did a little site seeing... how fun.... anyway last day of vacation time... perhaps I'll relax and lounge for the day... sounds like a good plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com