Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

blistering hot out today... sooo nice... beach weather.... but I have to work.... and oddly enough strange things keep happening to me on the bus..... of course... anyway on the way to work... enjoying the heat with the windows down breeze blowing at me.... but..... the heat was on .... and I dont mean the sun heat... the damned heater on the bus was on..... I wonder if the driver knew.... the worst part was... a little old lady that got on the bus... very slowly... I mean she had the cane and all could barely move... she sat down on the opposite side of the bus from me.... she gets up while the bus is moving and slowly makes it over to my side.. and we all know how the bus rocks and teaters... so she makes it to my side and sits down then says to me.... can't take the heat the sun is blaring on that side... a few minutes later she says to me ... oh dear.. it's the heater .. it's on.... so a few minutes later she's up again moving towards the front of the bus... I figured she was going to fall a few hundred times... but she made it to a seat... rather than ask the driver why the heat is on ... anyway it was a sight to see... perhaps she'll find it nicer outside in the heat lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com