Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, August 15, 2005

I actually blogged 3 days in a row.. but something happened to it and got deleted... anyway that doesn't matter.. I have a couple work stories.. but I will share them after work.. just jotting a quick note so I dont forget them lol.... Mr Frenchy was quite the animal.... he gave me the eeh hee... auh hawn... yew know the french accent of pepi le pew..... I know not the same thing when your reading it .. but hopefully yew get the idea... the man was going on in his fantasticly (non sexy for you ladies) portrayed accented voice... it was like talking to the french skunk without the smell... it has been a while since I talked to someone with that strong of an accent... but I made it through without cursing him upside down lol...

.... in other news I was talking to this fella ... a normal dood from down south or where ever.... he didn't really have two clues about the computer but he wasn't stupid either... we went along doing our troubleshooting and things weren't working out.... so we needed another cable.... he asked his buddy in the room to pass him a cable... a very simple request... the guy must have had a few degrees in speech and jargon.. because he started going on about a simple cord......

... try the one with the blah blah blah... and you have to check the p100 wire to ensure the blah blah blah.... and also check the diameter blah blah blah..... thing......

the original guy I was talking to said plainly to the tech dood...... shut up and give me the cable.... dont we all wish we could do that on our phone with most of our cables??? I nearly choked... anyway more from the desk sooon... gotta fix my internet at home... the bastards better show up tomorrow with a new modem.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com