Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ok come back from vacation to work and find that all my shit has been moved ... nearly lost and or broken and what not.... but I have a new kewl desk... by myself.... but in a high traffic area... and most of the bosses come along here... that sux.... but that's not the worst of it.... on my stall... I mean cubicle... is a couple hunks of dried on booger looking gunk.... it's so bad I had to cover it over with my schedule... anyway there was something I wanted to talk about today and can't remember so I'll just have to leave it at that for the night... enjoy yewrselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com