Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, August 08, 2005

one would think that I wouldn't leave this blog with such a nasty tale for so long.... but I've been busy.... I've abandoned the work on my stairs and begun work on the attic.... the attic is full of dark black dirt and chips of wood.... among old nasty carpet and hunks of wood... perhaps I'll be able to toss the huge hunks of wood out the window.. otherwise I will not be able to get them out of the attic... dont have an actual accessway into the attic... the opening is in the bathroom .. smallest room upstairs... and the planks of wood are pretty much the length of the house... so they are not coming out of there unless I cut them up... (which I dont want to do) now the only window in the attic is in the front of the house.. and since I dont have a front yard... I'll probably have to do this in the middle of the night.... have to get a watch person... spose the g/f will have to be my eyes... I'll be chucking the wood out the window as best I can.. trying to miss the landing for the roof of the porch.... and hopefully traffic as well... then I'll have to miss the people that might be walking along as well .... picture it.. man gets arrested for killing pedestrian cleaning out his attic... local pedestrian was crushed by flying bits of wood... or perhaps the other one... large clumps of wood land scaring the crap out of pedestrian.... or even better... large clumps of wood land on sidwalk creating clouds of black sootlike smog... pedestrian breathed in accidentally in shock and died.... great at least I'll have something to laugh about in prison... more on this as it unfolds.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com