Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

well apperantly this is what vacation feels like... though usually I'm gone somewhere .... not this time... got the week off after clawing and nagging at 3 different supervisors.... was going to take a trip with the g/f to halifax .... but that has no changed... now I have to spend the days doing absolutly nothing... it's soooooo great..... though I got a little sick today playing video games lol... anyway that doesn't matter ... set up a proxy for shift bid .. it happens at 10am tomorrow.... nope not getting out of bed till bout 4 same as any other day I"m off lol.... thanks jenna... but I get to take care of some things in the house perhaps.... I've got most of the attic cleaned out so I can lay the vapour barrier then put in the isulation..... only one side left to clean out... I'll do that tomorrow... maybe just maybe tonight...

on another note... I was coming back from the liquer store the other night and beside the baseball field ... a dood lives... he and his I'll assume wife.... were out in the yard sitting in their patio furniture and the dood (an older fella) is jamming away on his crapioke machine... all I could hear was ..... "and now ladies and gentleman I have a treat for you.... mmmmmmm hhhhmmmmmmm yeah.... it's gonna be a great oldie for you...." then he proceeds to start singing..... now I'm thinking to myself ... trying not to drop my case of beer while laughing..... that guy either has a lot of drugs/boooze... or is a schizo..... his many "friends" are listening to him go at it.... or perhaps his wife does and he was just entertaining them all to keep her quiet....

yeah that's a bit mean.... oh well .. happy vacation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com