Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 16, 2005

now it's pretty strange to not know where one actually is... but it's even worse when your at work..... it's been really busy at work this week and I am not really in any mood to joke around but I just couldn't resist with this dood.... the guy is an engineer at the hotel (which means he is probably part of the mop and bucket crew... but they replace equipment for internet as well) well he gives me information I need to bring up the diagnostics for the hotel when all of a sudden he says to me "where am I?" now remember I"m not in any mood so I plainly say... " uuummm in a hotel?" and I wasn't even trying to be sarcastic.. I just didn't know what to say..... well apperantly he wasn't in any mood either because the man said ... "no where am I?".... and while I was wondering trying to figure out what to reply... he finally clarifies that he gave me his site code (info to bring up diags) and wanted to know if I knew where he was.... well now that we are in understanding I decide to let the man know where he is... since he doesn't seem to know... hopefully he wont need directions to the front desk... I'll have to give him the phone number for the hotel at that point lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com