Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

well I beat paper mario for game cube... before the g/f I might add... and she said I wouldn't .... spose it helps that I played it for the past 2 weeks..... and now that that's over with can get back to work on the house.... will be laying the vapour barrier down in the attic this weekend.... hopefully I can get my self some cheap insulation.... but other than that.. nothing new here.... I've started converting the community blog into my story section.... might have that under way next week.... have about 900 messages to delete still though.... sorry to anyone that actually used it.... but that was a while ago.... anyway only one other thing to comment on....

why the hell do people think that restarting their computer 20 times is going to magicly fix it... I can see restarting it once... maybe change some settings and restart it once more... but other than that restarting it 3 or more times in a row aren't going to change anything.... half the people that call my support line.. the first thing they tell me ... of course other than the fact that they can't connect.... "...yeah I restarted my computer 4 times.. and it's still not working... but I"m restarting it again just to see.... " .... maybe someday people will learn that perhaps they should have restarted the modem device in the room.. it may work a little better instead of restarting the computer 20 times.... course with these people I like to find a way to make them restart again... and they say.. "but I just finished restarting it a couple times" .... so lets do it again you seem to think it's going to work if you do it.. perhaps if I tell you to do it again it just might work this time.. but then again .. perhaps this is what makes people think that if they restart it again ... it just might work..... yeah.. umm... ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com