Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, September 12, 2005

wouldn't it be lovely not to be bored with life? no I'm not about to hurl myself onto a pile of knives or jump off a bridge or anything.. but I just can't seem to become really happy about working at my current place of employment.... it gets good then it gets bad in a span of weeks... it's mostly because of managment though.... but I hear that there may be a class of newbies being trained so it could become reasonably ok to work again... but probably not.... a number of my friends are no longer working here so my last reason to show up to work is slowly dwindling down.... course I keep meeting new people but it's not the same as having true friends around to talk to.... I think the only thing left that can save me is to switch contracts but that doesn't appear to be an option that I'll be able to explore any time soon.... but light at the end of the tunnel?? it would be to pick up sticks and head on into the unknown.... as scary as that is ... it will eventually be the only thing that rescues me from the boring and takes me into the future... what will I do...... I could head up the local retail store... perhaps be a janiter at a high priced company.... oooohhh I could be a gas attendant (I've done that before) or I could just bite the bullet and attempt to become something I didn't really want to do since I started my position for stream..... any and all open positions for something that is not on the phones ... I"m going to apply for..... yes even stupervisor.... can ya picture me being the boss?? haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com