Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

human nature.... it seems we cannot help ourselves.... we must laugh ... point our fingers.... make fun of whatever we possibly can... espeshuly at the expense of others.... why is this? perhaps it's because most of us are insecure in ourselves that we have to point out others faults.... well that can't be .... I dont have any faults .... anyway...... enough of the jokes.... we are on the bus today (again the funniest things happen on the bus) and a friend of mine gets on the bus.... sits close to me.. we begin to catch up... haven't seen him in a while.... next to me the g/f and another friend of mine start giggling to each other..... how rude... I look over and they dont say anything.... I look away... giggle... hhmmm anyway my buddy gets off at his stop and as he's leaving I notice he has a sticker on his pants... the stickers that show the size of them... you know the kind ... see through lables they put on pants at the stores so you dont have to unfold them to see what size they are..... so what... we all forget shit like that once in a while.... so anyway it turns out they were laughing at that.... I personally would have told him if they had let me in on it... sheesh it's no big deal... now he'll be going around all day and when it comes time to wash the pants he'll have a silly sticker ground up in his laundry... good job....

the sad part of this story..... would happen to be that halfway through all this ride a dood gets on the bus... he has a three muskateers mustache looking thing goin on .... I couldn't help myself because the dood looked silly.... but at least my ridicul of a person was for a reasonable excuse.... when are we all gonna learn to stop this.... never I bet... at least not in my generation... life would be too boring... espeshuly since I'm perfect... blah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com