Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

so I may just come back to this silly thing.... I've been told that people actually like my stories... perhaps (and I keep stressing this) these people would like to make it known by leaving a comment once in a while.... just so ya know .... ya dont have to leave your name... just a simple comment to let me know your there..... it's not like I can log into blogger.com and check my statistics...... hhhmmm maybe if I email them they could send me the info hehe..... anyway back to reality....

so I had invited my mother over to pick me up ....... I was having furnace troubles so I had the repair guy over...... (but that's just filler) so I was upstairs waiting for her to show up and I noticed my cat playing with something..... I look closer.... it's a nasty dried up ..... very seamingly old....... disgustingly hard....... mouse........

now it's very strange..... I'm happy the cat was batting it around like a toy..... it shows me that if there were mice in the house the cat would take care of them...... however.......... the cat found it.... my question is where? there hasn't been a sign of mice since we got the cat...... hence the reason for having the stupid thing..... anyway...... it's batting the damned thing around and I'm getting a kick out of it.... (I hate mice) but not as much as my mother..... next thing I know my mother is in the doorway ..... the cat is still playing with the nasty thing.... the girl friend is goin on about it..... I'm saying sssshhhhhhhhhhh ut up damnit...... tooooo late..... my mother hears her and is nearly jumping out of her skin clawing at the damned door to get the hell out of the house when I come down the stairs (meanwhile the damned cat had swatted the dried up icky yucky thing and it's flying down the stairs) I passed the thing assuring my mom that nothing is wrong and have her go sit down..... she doesn't...... I get in front of her blocking her view of the stairs.... and then the cat...... it comes down the damned stairs..... mom loves this cat by the way.... so she's trying to get the cat's attention.... I"m desparatly trying to cover up shit...... thankfully I did.... and all is over with... but it was a pretty good story.... just so ya'll know.... I dont have mice in the house... it just happened to be left over from my poison attempts to kill the bastards before we got the cat.... I'm pretty proficient at killing the fukn rodents....... but now that I've told this story ... nobody will come over I bet..... I dont like company anyway :P



just as she happened to come in the door..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com