Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The fart...... what is so special about flatulance.... yew know the kind.... the loud ones.... makes everyone get up and go... holy.. where did that come from... or what the hell was that... no it couldn't be an actual fart... yes an actual fart.... it was suuuuuuppppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr loud...... after everyone looked at the super sound and finally realized it was a fart.... they then looked for who did it... yes.. it was me... I"m really proud of this one though... because I was visiting my lovelerly g/f (she paid me to say that) at work no less.... and well it was built up for a while... and I let it go... but wow.. Ididn't expect the yeild... it was like a foghorn had gone off... and the reaction... amazing I tell you people from 5 - 6 cubicles away or more (cubicles are about 4 - 5 feet wide) were looking my way... I think I even heard aplause it was that good... and poor crystal... saying get awayfrommenow.... yew know the kind.. under breath seething lol... this actually isn't true but it's funnier.. even she couldn't help but laugh at the loudness of the nasty gas... anyone wanna come over for chili soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com