Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, April 03, 2006

I have so much to tell you.... but I wont.... no more stories... no more books.... except that I am currently working on a story that may one day grace the pages of this silly blog..... I currently only have two people requesting more stories from my non recognized talented brain... but I just dont feel like entertaining two people when I should be entertaining the masses..... I keep checking out my buddy steves site but as far as being creative on mine..... I just dont feel like it anymore because I can't tell if anyone reads it and that was the only reason I was doing it from the start... if I should receive notification of this then perhaps I'll start again.... however... maybe I'll just do it for me ... I'll have to think about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com