Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

it's a work story.... I finally have something to actually write about.... so I'm on a call and the person is missing parts of the software for some stupid reason.... loverly... anyway I am troubleshooting with the guy and he's a real winner.... doesn't know what the hell he's doing and wont admit he's doin something wrong.... so he puts his 10 year old daughter on the line.... great... now we'll have this shit done in 10 minutes.... half hour later we are in the middle of doing updates for the software because we had to remove it and reinstall (and their internet connection is shit) so after about 10 minutes of pretty much silence (waiting for the download) the girl decides to start up some small talk.....

now anyone that knows me knows I hate that shit but her first question caught me off guard....

so... what nationality are you?.... I chuckle... canadian I say.... she says oh really? wow... and how long were you there? I reply with 30 years... she says oh and how long yew been here? I say where... she says the USA... I say well I visited there once... she was mistified... what's that mean??

I live in canada lady get it through yewr dumb american tin foil hat head.... I had another lady complain about being embareassed to talk to someone from india because she has to repeat herself... sheesh and I thought it would be embareassing for the person taking the calls... but anyway the point.... she tells me is soo nice to finally speak to an american.... I said what do you mean?... she's like yewr american aren't yew?.... I faught the urge to say no I'm to smart to be one of them... and said no... she was agahst.. spose she was embareassed for a real reason...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com