Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I've broken down... I did the unthinkable... I clicked on another persons link for a blog.... simple stories about a female cab driver in new york.... but the thing is there are many many many comments..... and the blog is not really that big.... it's crazy... perhaps I should be living in a big city and tell people about my blog on the street..... then maybe they will tell their friends and such... the problem is.. I've sorta run out of stories to tell... and nothing exciting happens to me anymore... perhaps I could tell of the boring things that happen at the darts club but I dont wanna hear the nagging from some people that go there... and even though I still get stupid people on my phone at work... the stories are just not funny anymore.... except perhaps the dood that sits next to me..... he actually mis said duplicate on the phone..... he said dupliclit.... interesting choice of words .... what's on yewr mind lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com