Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

drunk people are funny.... last night we were walking to the first bar and as we are getting closer there was a drunk being thrown out (nearly literally) but the strange part was the fella following him and the bouncer.... the guy was talkingn trash to him trying to provoke or perhaps continue an argument that most likely started inside the bar.... such a shame they didn't come to fisticuffs... coulda had a live version of bum fights lol..... so inside the bar there is so much entertainment like the dancing old fella.... he looked like he was going to pass out but he wouldn't stop dancing .. he had to get different partners because the ladies would be worn out trying to keep up with him.. keep in mind he's an older gentleman as were the ladies older .... but anyway he reminds me of me.. hopefully I'll be able to keep his pace when I'm his age haha.... also there was little man in the hood... the guy was as short as I am and wearing a hood with sunglasses.... what the hell is up with that.... the guy walked past us a few times and decided to say hi to me like we were old friends.... umm ok bud I dont know you from hole in the ground lol..... anyway later when we were leaving... we came out and as we were walking to the truck to go to another bar a fella I know stopped to talk for a bit while he was waiting for his lady to pick him up... turns out he hurt his leg.... I forget the reason but it involved stairs and possibly alcahol lol.... anyway he leaves just as another drunk comes up to us... I forget what she asked for but it was just very strange the way she was talking... I think she was hopped up on something rather than alcahol.... but that's a bit off topic..... who is following her but little man in the hood and he's supported or supporting another dood... they are litterally carrying each other down the road.... I'm amazed they didn't fall for the drunken staggering... but this comes to the interesting part of the night... we get to the other bar.... everything is alright and no craziness so far... I end up going to the toilet and find that the stupid idiots have pissed all over the floor.... I also think there were two guys in one of the stalls.. a bit disturbing especially with all the fluids on the floor lol.... time goes by and I have to go again... I go back to the toilet it's full of people just standing around... great.. who's next I say.. nobody answers so I use one of the stalls.. when I come out there are two girls standing waiting for a toilet... ummmm ok... yew must be desparate lol and I would have to bet grossed out... course I've been told by reliable sources that women are much more disgusting with public toilets.... but I spose that would be another story.... but those were pretty much the highlights... maybe I'll have a more entertaining night tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com