Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 01, 2006

I give up... I'm broken... damaged goods.... the love of my life has skipped off for "me" time... I dont think she will ever come back... she says she needs her space and I am trying very hard to accomodate her but since we have been together inseparable for over 2 years I just dont know how to turn off the love I have for her.... I miss waking up with her.. I miss joking around... I miss everything about her and yes I'd even be thankful to have her standing next to me yelling at me for whatever reason.... the thing is I dont recall ever having that happen to us... we have had maybe 4 real arguments in the duration of our relationship... (and if I am wrong please let me know)... and only one of them was really really bad and I believe the cause may have been because we were both drunk and I didn't know anything because I was half assleep in bed at the time.... I wont to go into detail because that would be wrong but I want it to be known that I love her and if there is anything I can do to get her back I would do it... even let the world know that I'm an idiot sometimes... and this may very well be one of those times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com