Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I love bbq.... I went to a bbq yesterday with a bunch of friends... unfortunately didn't drink though .. a bbq doesn't seem normal unless a beer or alcoholic beverage is in hand... of course I wasn't behind the helm of the open flame so it was ok.... I dont think you'll ever see the cook without a drink while bbq'ing lol... at least not anytime I have a bbq... hopefully I'll be having a bbq soon... but I must get some decent furniture to accomodate people sitting lol

but onward to new events.... it is time to buildup to the party on the weekend coming... I've been invited to another one of them weeding things.... it's been a while since I've been to a wedding party... that last one I attended I was pretty drunk and one of the main attractions... yes I had the bride up dancing the night away ... course the bride was one of my best friends... this time it will be different because I'll be going with work friends and more than likely without a "date"... it seems funny to say that now... and I can't believe it but oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com