Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I went to pick up tickets for the monster truck show yesterday... I parked the car accross the street from center 200 and walked over to the office.... on my way over a van pulled into the parking lot and parked in the handicap zone... I went inside and got my tickets and then left.... as I was leaving a woman says to me that I should not have parked in the handicap zone.... this is puzzling me because I know I didn't and that there wasn't a handicap zone on the street... anyway I tell this woman that I did no such thing and she replies with I saw you... you parked in the zone... I seen ya get out of the van.... oh.....

so I said no I didn't I would never park in a handicap zone (except for one time) I then said to her "do you wanna watch me get in my car.. I'm not parked in there" she said yes she would.... I just ignored her and went about my business.... so I cross the road and get in the car and start to pull away when I notice this woman is standing on her tippie toes by the edge of the parking lot looking for me.. waiting for me to pull away in this van lol..... I had half a mind to drive by the entrance and honk the horn at her.... smile and wave then pull away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com