Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'll tell the story of the other night later when I have the pictures done up... I forgot to get the cable to take the pictures off the camera so when I go to my mom's today I'll get the pics then tell the story... for now here is some more drivel.. sadly the page is becoming more of a diary then a story outlet for me... for this I'm sorry lol

shaving seems to be the curse of a man (except of course for wiminz) personally I hate it... I have to leave my face grow hair for a week until it is safe to shave or I end up with a burned red face cut all to fuk and bleeding profusely... it's funny cause when your younger and are starting to shave it's great.... makes ya feel like a big fella or something but now it's just a pain in the ass... I just thought I'd mention it lol

thankfully the gym was opened today .. it's a holiday after all but I spose holidays are a good day to be at the gym because people have the day off and nothing better to do so they go there.... it was a perticularly interesting day for me because since I'm new to the gym thing I got to learn a few more machines.. the guy that runs the place is quite cool for that... the machines he taught me to use last week have been removed so I had no choice lol... it's all good though I am getting better at the machines and I think I'll be able to stick with it without any difficulties now.... the sad part is I'm starting to sleep more regularly now so getting up early is becoming more of a drag lol.... but it is worth it.. I'm no longer sore so if I do this every day or so I'll be able to put on more weights to the machines.... I got introduced to a machine that looks like a torture device though... and after being on it I have to agree that it doesn't just look like one .. it damn well is one lol.... the ab cruncher (I will call it that from now on) is quite the machine... it was a lot better than the one the guy showed me last week... I just have to get used to doing the motions.. my gut is in the way of the stretching lol.. that will go away soon enough though... I just have to remember to breath and count.... that should be exciting lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com