Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I"m in the midsts of renovations... I"ve found something that will occupy my time while I have my little vacation.... I was going to sit here and write all week (I"m writing an actual story) but after about an hour of that I was bored and the story was not coming along very well... I decided that I would finish some chores that I've been putting off .. because at the time when I was doing them other things were more important... now I dont have anything to do but keep busy so I'm going to finish them... if anything it will help my cause and brighten up the place for the future.... it will make a very nice home for a family one day just as it has served as my family home for the past two years.... but for now I can't wait to move out... I was planning to move sometime this year anyway but my plans have been pushed up earlier because of my unforseen circumstances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com