Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm not sure where to begin... I know a few things happened around me last night but unfortunately I have a horrible mammory.... one thing I would like to deffinately point out..... dont ever drink Colt 45 beer.... it's nasty stuff.... on the label it says strong beer... well they are serious lol.... course I'm not a very good drinker so my advice might not be that good.... I drank a liter of this potent gutwash on my way to darts last night.... thankfully I had a 20 minute walk to darts to cure some of the foggyness in my head ... it is 8% alcohol afterall.... darts was kinda uneventfull .. we lost by 1 game but are still in first place.... afterwards I went to a friends place ... I"ve been ignoring my friends for far too long.... I've been so wrapped up in what I felt would be the rest of my life that I didn't make time for them... well that is going to change... like a lot of things about me... I'm in the middle of the biggest change of my life as if you all didn't know.... but I"m getting off topic.... and I need to stop depressing people lol.... so anyway we go out to the bar and it is dead.... where are the people... nobody goes out anymore .. not even the little kids lol.... so laughing and carrying on continues I've not done that in a very long time.... some of the highlights would be some guy coming up to me in the bar... looks at me and says.... "how's single life treating you?" I"m like what??? who the fuk are you and why the fuk are you saying shit like that.... turns out he's a friend of a a guy I know at darts .... but oh well I brushed it off and continued on my night... part way through the evening I saw a wall walking towards me.... then my friend says to me.... "I keep large people around me to make me look skinny" she was talking about the three ladies coming towards us.... one of them was the walking wall I thought I saw.... oops..... other than that I got really drunk and had a good time... just what I needed thankfully... I even got a decent sleep on a couch lol this was the best part of the night because I haven't been sleeping well recently... I woke up to Legend of Zorro and a couple kids whispering... the joys.....

so I thanked my friend and proceeded home..... I am so tired that I almost fell assleep on the bus a couple of times.... I got a good laugh out of that though... I could hear someone making fun of me.... it was kinda cute.... and the best part.... the person doing it was maybe 10..... these two little girls were turning around in their seat pointing at the "sleeper" saying 'hey sleeper' and a woman shushing them.... when I transfered to the next bus I went back to relaxing and heard the little voice again..... 'look he's still sleeping' how funny are kids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com