Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm taking care of my mom's house this weekend and one of the perks was to use the car if I absolutely needed...... so I was driving my mom's car to my house after work last night and there is a road that connects my end of town with the main road to my mothers place but the road stretches a distance with nothing around it except the dump.... this makes it convenient to speed a bit... and normally you can't help it or dont notice you are speeding ... myself I make a habit of checking though... and thankfully I did... I looked and seen I was doing sixty... the zone is fifty... oops.. most people do 80 along it or tailgate behine anyone doing the limit lol.... anyway headlights in the distance meaning a car coming towards me I slow down to speed limit.... as the car is coming closer I get a weird feeling... the car gets beside me... it's a damned cop..... I think my mom would have killed me if I got my first ticket with her car lol..... not to mention I doubt I'd ever be able to drive it again ever.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com