Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

it turns out I am becoming quite the darts shooter.... my team came in first overall in the regular season and now also in the playoffs... ordinarily I would not be making a big deal about this sort of thing because I wasn't really interested in it but I've come a long way from when I started shooting... I can actually put the darts in a close proximity of where I want them to go now... providing it's on the side or bottom lol... I'm still having trouble with the 20's ... but last night being the last night of darts I doubt I'll ever get the chance to find out if I'll get better or not... I have a board but nobody to play with now.... that will probably change someday.... anyway onward with tonights events.....

I never would have expected myself to ever admit to something like this but it seems that I'm going partying with a gay guy tonight.... however that being said it will make for quite the entertaining night out I must say... thankfully because I need some entertainment in my life... hopefully I'll not make an ass of myself ... oh hell that was a bad pun and not even intended..... dont take this the wrong way.... I'm not looking for that kind of entertainment yew freaks.... I still play for the right team lol.... I just need a lot of laughing and carrying on and of course drunkiness... and I happen to have some great friends.... though I have a feeling that I'm going to be set up for something and I'm not quite sure what it is yet but I just have a weird feeling about it... maybe they are trying to set me up with my next lady friend lol ... but I'm by far not ready for that... in any event the nights events should be a lot of fun and I'll try my best to remember them as I will most likely be very drunk and funny shit tends to happen when I am... luckily I'll have my camera to document these events hehehehe..... hopefully I wont be caught on camera doing questionable things (even if they are as a joke)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com