Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

it's amazing I feel great... I pumped some iron and walked a whole pile ... I didn't think it would make me feel like this but I can see why people go to the gym now... it is a rewarding experience... though my little brother seems to think that I"m gonna get myself ripped... ya know the arnie type.. all huge and muscular lol.. nope that's not for me... course I have always wondered what a 6 pack would look like on me and not in me lol... I dont think I'll be receiving results like that but what I am expecting is to be able to play sports again and do special activities that I just dont do anymore... I just have to fix my bike up and I"m all set... I'm starting off small .. half hour of gym until I get used to the activities and now that it's warming up outside I can walk to the gym and back... and eventually get some swimming in ... who knows maybe I'll even make some friends at the gym then I can be a muscle head freak haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com