Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 26, 2006

it's amazing what tramatic events will do to people.... I've been living in a hole for the past month before the last 2 weeks but I've managed to climb my way out... I've begun to turn my life around... everything seems to be going in the right direction at the moment... I've become a new person I guess... well not really I'm still me and I always will be but I've made some improvements lets say... and I'm not saying all this for a certain someone.. (in case your reading) I'm jotting down a few points I find interesting about my life or life in general...

first I've come to the realization that I've grown a little too comfortable with the way I've been living and after looking at it.. it scares me... If I had kept going the way I was I'd be an overweight out of shape call center junkie and living in someone elses house for the rest of my life... from now on I'll be making every opertunity I can to make things interesting... such as going to the gym... this is something that has given me a new energy and a positive outlook on life.... of course near the end of my workout I'm cursing the day I ever joined haha... but after I get home I feel great and want to take on the world... well the rest of the day anyway...

people keep amazing me.... I never really liked my neighbours.. but I didn't really give them a chance either... there is a guy that rents the appartment above the store and once in a while he comes over askin if I have any beer... I dont like that shit but whatever we barter and it's over.. he has only done this twice that I know of so I let it go.... jumping forward yesterday I had to get a perticularly heavy couch into the house and well I didn't know anyone else to ask to help out so I asked him... he came over and helped me out no problems... one of the ladies that works in the store used to park in my driveway all the time.. till she seen me park a car in the driveway... she no longer parks there but out front... she even waves to me when she sees me walking down the street.... and these are people I wouldn't give the time of day for two months ago.... it's a shame that the owner of the store is still a dickhead.... anyway I've noticed through my transition that people react differently around someone with a positive outlook on life... the happier you are the more you spread it to others and they respond back in a nice way .... this is something I must continue to do... if anything people around me will have a better day... maybe I'll become a motivational speaker... I guess I've always known this because I'm nearly always happy at work (at least people tell me that) because I go around making people smile... they need that in our line of work

I've come to find that I dont like banks.... this part is just strange haha... I have recently become lets say out of debt... I found out today that this isn't really the case.. but that will be fixed in a month... regardless of that minor setback I have been approved for an investment loan.... this is no minor feat as I have no credit status at all (other than perhaps bad haha) but this is getting a little more personal than I'd like to get into... and I doubt I can make a joke of it that will make anyone smile which is usually my intention... I just thought I'd put this in because it notes one of my improvements...

anyway hopefully I can keep my momentum going and turn it all into a good thing.. I'm only missing one thing in my life right now and even after all the crap I know it will all work out for the better eventually ... I'm a better person for the lessons I've learned over the years... it's funny what events make people do.... some turn to hate and do nasty things but others turn to more positive things and make it better... I'm happy that I'm one of the happy people... and all this without drugs haha ... please enjoy your day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com