Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my hands hurt... the scraper was scraping more than the floor boards.. I remember why I stopped doing the work on the stairs... it's horrible work .... my hands are cut and blisters may be forming.... maybe I can find one of you to pay to do it for me .... any takers? lol didn't think so ... anyway I called the bank today and they set me up with an appointment for tomorrow.. I'm scared but I think it will be ok... maybe I'll tell them some jokes but I doubt that will help me ... in other news I was chatting with my aunt last night... turns out the family curse is a big mouth... she said we all need a big zipper for it... I thought that was funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com