Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 26, 2006

now I'm by no means popular but I spose I'm a very recognisable person... at least I know that a lot of people know me... especialy around the town where I work... it's nothing for me to walk down the street and have people wave to me from their car or passing by on the street.... I said to my little brother years ago that one day I'll walk through town and a person from every single car will wave to me..... so far this hasn't happened but it's been close a few times...... I was walking to my mothers from work a few weeks ago and as I crossed the street there was a line of cars making the turn.... the first car had someone I knew.. I waved.. they waved... the second car... same thing.. except I tried to use a different wave lol.... amazingly the third car I knew them as well and shared an interaction of waving.. I nodded because I had just waved to the first two cars in the line.. remember I'm walking it kinda looks like I'm one of the local special people that likes to wave at everyone... (we have a few of those) well the fourth car ended up waving to me too.... but I didn't have a clue who they were.... maybe the kid that waved thought I was going to wave just because I had waved at everyone else... the kid was laughing.. I didn't find it amusing.. I think I shall stop waving at people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com