Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

so I spose this is it.... I've been handed my walking papers.... I believe that I am a fool.. for I did not see it coming.... and I tried so hard to get her back.... all was well in the land of me but I shall live and move on.... I've been hurt before but not this bad... at least I had a chance to try to make it work... sometimes it sux being a nice guy.... for now I am again destined to be alone... but that is just for now.... I hope.... but now I may have more time to write... I suppose I'll need something to focus on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com