Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

so much for the feeling amazing part lol.. I did two rotations of the machines at the gym today... and let me tell ya... I hope I can make it through the next week lol after that the pain should go away and I'll start to feel good again... but that's another story... the pieces of my life are falling back into place... my financial situation is improving now that some baggage has been tossed... my loans are gone and still waiting to hear from the bank.... but I got a phone today so it's not a total loss... only three bills left and I'll be caught up and can begin to get ahead again... it's been a while since I've been ahead but it wont be long till I can pick up and take off anywhere I wish to go.... and dont worry I'll take plenty of pictures to be displayed of the nice places I go... like always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com