Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

so my membership will begin tomorrow to a gym... I've not been in a gym for a very long time and I am really dreading going.... but at least I'll be able to recover on my day off or force myself to go back at a later time lol... I bet I will be extremely sore but I plan to go swimming afterwards so it should be pretty good... I miss swimming because it is very refreshing and really very good for exercise.... of course I have to get my bike back on the road or I will not be going anywhere lol... I used to drive my bike everywhere and had a lot of adventures on it as well ... maybe I wrote about that before .. I forget... but I got pulled over by the police for driving too fast on a bicycle lol... I also got pulled over by the police another time but that was only because they thought I was a car thief ... stupid england coppers lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com