Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

something I haven't done in a long time.... write poetry... but I did some tonight... was interesting to accomplish a decent piece of writing again... maybe I'll post some of it someday... I wish I had some decent stories to tell you but nothing interesting is happening for me.... I did manage to get some work done today... scraping paint sux though lol... the attic is half done I just need to clean out the dirt and shambles.. I hope to have that done tomorrow.. the stairs are probably gonna take the better part of the month because I can't stand the scraping part lol... and it started raining so the deck is gonna have to wait for a bit... maybe I can get the front step done tomorrow instead... so much to do and little time to complete tasks... anyone wanna help me work on the house? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com