Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 29, 2006

sorry nothing interesting to write about today.... other than while I was at the gym today there were some doods trying to lift the weights but the menacing grimace they had on their face ... makes me wonder what kind of faces I put on while using the machines.... other than that I have to make an appointment with bank on thursday... it's time to find out if the rest of my life will be easy or if I'll have to struggle with trying to save money to get anywhere.... I've been making progress but there always seems to be some obstacle along the way... lucky for me I am patient and I think that I can get around this new obstacle... but it will cause me to have to stay where I am in order to complete the transaction.... (same job .. same house) I wonder if I can handle being in the same place for another two years.... I hate being tied down without options... but it's something I've learned how to deal with... I'm certain it will all work out and maybe I can work the deal so it wont take as long... we shall see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com