Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 12, 2006

waiting around for something to happen sux... that's why I normally go out and try to do something about it.... I like to know if it is or isn't not in between... but in this perticular instance I have no choice but to wait.... and wait I shall... I went to the bank to see about improving my credit and now I have to wait for the nod... yes or no... hopefully it will be a yes because if it isn't it will put a damper in all my plans... and I dont think I could take another blow to my life right now.... on another note I'll be stepping out tonight.. I haven't been out in a while so maybe I'll turn up some decent stories for tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com