Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 08, 2006

well now I have the week off... I was gonna go away but new plans have arisen.... I am in contact with the bank and am going to attempt to work a deal... I have recently become out of dept and now am going to confirm it... hopefuly it will work out.... it's the only good news I have had in the last two weeks....

because of this I spose I'll recall events from long ago.... I have some funny stories I can tell that some of you might recall but it will be funny anyway....

my close friends and almost anyone that knows me knows that I am a terrible drinker.... I'm that bad that I am suprised that I wasn't called puke after high school.... I was in england a few years ago and a group of us from work decided to go out on the town... I think we were celebrating my departure home or someones birthday... I just remember that it was close to the time I quit my loverly job at mcdonalds lol.... anyway I get to the bar and I'm early so I order a drink and relish in the environment... it was world cup football season and everyone was watching the game.... the part that sucked about this was that I'm short and people in england like to stand at the bar while they drink and socialize.... thankfully they have huge big screen and various small tv's in the corners up high.... anyway the story begins as a bunch of my friends show up and we start drinking and carying on.... one of the guys says ok lets try some jello shots... I've never had one before so I was like well I dont drink hard liquer but I'll give it a shot.... I like jello it can't be that bad..... it was..... I watched everyone tilt it back and swallow... I took mine turned it upside down and it didn't move... great... so I smacked the glass.... loosened the jello crap up.... and tilted it back again... half of it came out.... I swallowed... it was terrrrrrible... one of my main reasons I dont drink hard liquer is because I can't stand the taste... anyway I stuck my finger in the rest of it and slammed that down.... of course I had to drink half a pint to get rid of the taste... it was super nasty..... so at this point I probably have two pints into me and this jello shot... talking continues and the game is on.. I no longer notice the game and people are talking funny... maybe it's just me but I feel like I'm floating.... more than likely it's the 2 more pints I had... all of a sudden someone says they are hungry and we all decide to go to the macyuckleds down the road... I think I made it there without falling though but I only say that because I dont believe the people I was with..... we get to macyuckleds and I sit down.... someone ordered me a burger.... I seen the manager (I worked at this one on a trade favour a couple times) I waved... I dont think he was impressed... maybe I was waving something else at him like two fingers.... I describe it as peace but in england if you wave them a certain way it's like flipping the bird... anyway I feel a wave of super nasea coming on so I make my way to the toilet... I think I made it in time... I dont really recall... I hate the taste of jello shots and it's even worse later on...... everyone finishes at mcyuckleds and decide to go to a club... we get there finally and I manage to go down the stairs without killing people on the way down... and someone orders me a drink... bastards.. I took one mouthfull and decide that I dont like the way it's coming back in my throat and ask where the loo is... (toilet for us) I go into the tiniest fukin public toilet I've ever been in and manage to stay there for about a half hour.... someone came to get me and the next thing I know I'm in the backseat of a car and someone cursing about putting my bike in the truck... the fella gets in the car and him and his buddy in the other seat are discussing how funny it would be to see me driving the bike home in my current condition... sounded like a bet to me... I say let me out I'll do it.... luckily the doors were locked and we were moving... they were trying to get the directions out of me to where I lived as they had never been before.... amazingly we made it.... my poor g/f at the time was not pleased... I was forbidden from drinking in public again after that.... as if lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com