Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

went to tim hortons today.... we are in line and linda has ordered... I'm just along for the ride.... the girl behind the counter is talking to her friend... quite the conversation... the other girl is fixing lindas order .. it consists of about 10 coffee's... meanwhile the other girl is still talking.. since I'm just waiting by the counter people are coming in behind us and standing waiting for me to place my order... the girl fixing linda's order is starting to get a bit upset.... the other girl is still talking.... after a few minutes there are about 6 people lined up on either side of me and the girl behind the counter is still talking.... the other girl speaks up.... "do you think you could wait on someone?" it was priceless.. I started laughing the poor girl blushed and was like "oh ... ok" so anyway the lazy hole starts working again... I just found out though the best part... apperantly the one that was making the coffee's was just hired on... the other one lazing around was a regular working lol.... what's this world coming too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com