Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ya gotta love work functions.. especially when you cause a big scene or embarass people lol.... I showed up to the jack n jill party for a co-worker with the gay guy and his sister and friend... they went to the back and I took a look around and found the rest of our worker friends.... I go and say hello and they said to join them... I go and get the rest of them and tell them where to sit ... after everyone is settled and drinks in hand I take out the dreaded device that everyone cringed and tried to hide from.... yes the camera.... what is it about cameras that make people duck for cover? ... maybe it's the fact that they are doing something they are ashamed off.... or that the camera makes them put on a few pounds??? whatever it's all excuses.... I take the pictures anyway ... because it is important to document the events ... or was it just to piss everyone off lol... it turns out I am persuasive because I ended up getting people to pose for me lol hopefully I'll have the photos' uploaded tomorrow... we shall see.. (I'm sorry lol) anyway I'll complete the story .... without the pictures it wont be really clear but the highlights are as follows.... I took pictures of willing and unwilling participants.... the unwilling became willing with a little talk lol... I got up to dance a lot... other people danced a lot too.... one of the ladies was acting like a clown... yes even more so than me.... when she was dancing she turned around to a flash of light ... me taking her picture lol... she was a bit upset but got over it quickly.... another highlight happened when the food was brought out.... I stole someones grapes... she got upset... I put them back... I almost lost a hand to a fork lol.... I spose I should know better than to grab peoples food... I must appologize to her next time I see her lol.... there were prizes as well... of course I didn't have a number because I didn't bother to pick one.... but when number 51 got called (I think it was 51) the gay guy screamed and jumped up straight.... not straight.. just stood up lol.... and I nearly got taken out by him trying to get to the stage.... it was quite funny... hopefuly the prize was worth it.. ( I didn't ask what they were)... the only other thing of somewhat importance was that somewhere along the line I stepped in gum but didn't find out till monday when I was putting the shoes into my gym bag for the gym... ggggrrrrrrrrr damnit all to hell .. I had to spend 10 minutes scraping the gum off so I could wear the shoes in the gym... they have a very clean policy.... but all in all it was a good time... I'd do it again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com