Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

alright so I was asked to write a story about being stuck on a deserted island and I can bring one person and one item along with me..... I read a few of the other stories that people had done up and I found that they were not very well thought out... I may have missed a few things but maybe I'll try again one day... for now enjoy....

well these island fantasies are quite ummm crazy and will be difficult to top but if anyone can do it... I can..... but first I must address some of these previous posts I read on the topic... I'm staying away from the yucky crab shack.... one of the stories created by a friend of mine had the idea of catching crabs while being deserted with his beautiful mistress fantasy....... the baby island shouldn't be baby island because the toy was used not the man.... another friend of mine decided she would take a man and a battery operated toy.... you can draw your own conclusions there..... now onward with my version....

knowing that I would be deserted on an island I would think that I would want to have some decent company... and also knowing that rescue would most likely not be an option... I believe that I would prefer to take someone that I could create a new life with.... therefore I would have to take along a very nice female friend that I see a future with given the correct circumstances.... I'm not going into detail with this side of the story.... but only because of my present circumstances lol......

as for the thing I would bring with me.... that will be a bit more complicated as one would want to bring something that could be usefull for surviving but you can only bring one item.... soooo after carefull considerating... I would bring a postmail bag... this being a big huge bag that mail delivery trucks use to transfer mail around... it may be difficult to carry but since there were no specifics with what I could bring this is what I choose to bring.... lucky for me I put carefull concideration into this and have decided that the bag is full of very usefull things because I happened to be on a plane that went down and the plane can carry the bag for me to the island... meaning I dont have to carry it at all no matter how heavy it is.... so first in the bag is a laptop with a satilite hookup capability (hopefully my bank account continues to store money for internet payment lol) why must we be such addicts lol.... second is a shovel and hatchet... might as well have a number of tools just in case... among these tools will be a few rolls of duct tape.... a blow up doll for when I am in the dog house.... seeds for food plants and a water purifier so I can get water to them if need be... a flashlight with rechargable batteries complete with a battery charger... rope would be essential and perhaps a durable tarp as well... will need shelter from the rain of course.... plenty packs of water proof matches never know when you might want a candle light dinner lol... also a backup inflatable doll in case the first one punctures from a jealous companion that you pissed off.... of course I would also have to include a battery operated generator that is solar powered (I'm sure they exist) otherwise my battery charger and laptop are useless... yes I thought of those things just thought I'd leave you in the dark for a bit .... Im sure I still have room for a few more things so of course I'd have to include a beer making kit (I'm sure I'll have time to perfect it) but in case I will bring along a case of strong liquor.. I wont need much because I'm a cheap drunk... I'll just have to hide it from the inflatable doll.. I mean the lady friend I brought along.. but since I brought along a blow up doll then I'll have to have a shaftlike rubber thing for the lady friend for when she pisses me off I can tell her to go fuk herself with it.... but anyway no island retreat would be complete without a pair of sunglasses that way I can hide my eyes when I am rolling them at my lady companion being thing.... maybe I'll just take the axe to her..... and survive with my taped up blow up doll (she broke a few times)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com