Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

anyone that knows me knows that I like dancing.... and I like to watch other people dance or at least try to ... last night however was crazy.... in the middle of a busy dance floor some dood decided to do an impersonation of a horse or something because he was riding himself all over the place... bumping into people and everything... but at least him and his buddies had a good laugh... course then there are the people that like to dance real close however most of the time it is two ladies rather than guy and girl.... well there are the occasional time when the people dancing try to go down and then back up.... and then sometimes one of the partners slips and takes out the other partner... pilup on the dancefloor lol... it happend with a couple rather large women last night... very funny... I dont think there was anything of interest other than that... but there is one thing that happened that I am not pleased with....

I got bit by a cat......

so I am over a friends place and I went outside to get some fresh air because I was falling assleep before we all went out... and of course not wanting to pass out in a room full of evil ladies I just went outside.... as I was out there was a cat roaming around.... I dont know what posessed me but it had to be something.. perhaps over tired or just plain ole drunk I guess.. but I decided to pet the cat... well the cat loved it.... purred n all that junk kept turning around in circles the whole deal..... all of a sudden it chewed a hunk of flesh off my wrist..... it hurt like hell and I started to bleed.... after the shock wore off I jumped up and went into the house and tried to clean myself up without bleeding all over my friends floors... I managed to get the cut cleaned up and after looking at it closer discovered that another half inch and I would have lost the main vein on my wrist... most likely would have needed stitches... lucky for that cat it's quick.... and not mine.. it would have been strangled and all it's teeth pulled... even if it was an accident... but I spose it's just the way life has been goin for me... everything is great as long as it doesn't involve puzzy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com