Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, June 09, 2006

feeling hungry I went to slobway to get some subs... when I got in line at the store there was one fella ahead of me.. there was only one guy behind the counter.... he had long fuzzy hair that really ... really really ... needed a hairnet for his job... but for some reason he didn't have one.... now when I walked in the guy ahead of me had to have been there for a few minutes.... but for some reason there were no vegetables on the counter ..... it was 11:00 pm and I'm sure this place was 24 hour store.... so what was this guy behind the counter doing??? normally when I go to a slobway store if they run out of something they replace it then and there so there is always something on the counter... but this guy.. he was replacing everything as if the store had just opened.... and worst of all he was doing it one item at a time... with people waiting... the guy ahead of me was becoming extremely agitated... but the guy behind the counter didn't seem to notice or care... why is it that most people go through life without actually paying attention to how they affect other people? it's taken me a tough lesson to figure it out but I am hoping that I'll be able to take that lesson and pay more attention to those that are around me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com