Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I dont understand what some people think when they speak.. example... I'm mowing my lawn and some kid next door is hanging out the window watching me.... says to me.. what are yew doing?.... umm what does it look like? I wasn't in a very good mood because the mower wasn't working well.. it kept shutting off on me... course it was my own fault... I figured if I let it run long enough it would burn off whatever was in the gas tank causing it to shut off... I was wrong... so I had to waste about a doller in gas to empty the tank and get rid of the material .. I think it might have been water.. doesn't matter.. it's gone and now the mower works right.... so I continued with the mowing... the grass was about a foot high in the center and very fukn thick.. anyway I finally got through it and because the lawn was so tall there were many clumps of grass just messin around.... the kid from before ends up coming outside and standing at the edge of the lawn watching me finish up.... I ignore him and finish off then go inside to get a drink.... and let the mower cool off.. I go back outside to find the kid is using his hands to rake up the grass... I figure he's gonna mess around with the other kid that is with him.... but no .. the kid says to me do you have a rake? I'll rake it up for you.... I'm like umm no... he then says well umm could I borrow your mower? I'll put gas in it and bring it back... I'm resisting telling this kid to fuk off when all of a sudden two more kids come over.... the other kid says .. do you live here? I'm like ya.. he says it doesn't look like anyone lives here.... can I look around inside? what?? ok I"m about to freak out on some kids when the other first kid says do you have anything else I could do???

as much as I'd like to watch the kid scrape the paint off my stairs so I dont have to do it... I resist saying no... and I dont think so about the lawn mower.. my luck the kid would make a pile of money and break my mower and not even give me a portion of it for borrowing my mower... punk kids.. but ya have to admire his lets say ambition.. he'll probably go far in life.. if he learns a little more negotiating skills... and of course get rid of the nosey little brats that were with him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com