Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I haven't written anything in a few days because I dont have any stories... but something happened to me just now that I felt I had to put down on lets say .. paper... I got attacked..... it was scary... I didn't really know what to do... I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. when I felt something on my arm... it was fuzzy and sorta ticklish.... but when I moved to see what it was.... I have to admit I jumped out of my skin... it was a big... huge....


maybe I shouldn't tell you.... perhaps I'll just leave this to myself... I might feel ashamed .. but .. perhaps not because many people have a fear of things.. but not me... I'm not really afrad of them but when they are physicaly on top of you it's kind of hard not to jump..... so what was this amazing thing that made me jump? ok I'll tell you .. it was a big.. huge....

no I dont really want to tell you.... it might become the talk of the town..... not that I mind beingn the topic of conversation but perhaps it would be best for me to be quiet for once...... oh you know I can't do that.... it was a bee... but it was a big one... what I want to know is where the hell did it come from.... I had come in from outside and put my coat away.. sat on the couch after making a sandwich.. I was there for a bit... and then all of a sudden the bee was on me... so ... where was it all this time.... oh well the monster attacked me without warning.. but I eventually took care of it.. thankfully I didn't get stung.. but so much for all the loverly honey it could have made...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com