Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I love loud music.... speshuly when there is a smooth bassline.... my new favourite song happens to be by David Banner and it's called touching..... the only reason I mention this is because it could serve as an example I spose... anyway I mix a lot of music and create CD's with these mixes.... my most recent mixed CD is being played in my stereo... I"m very proud of this stereo... people can hear the music down the block if I so desire lol.... sadly I thought I blew out one of the speakers cause all I could hear was static when it was turned up loud.. but if I lowered the volume the static went away.... this was very odd.... so I checked the cables... reconnected the static speaker to the opposite side of the stereo... no change... hhmmm why does it sound ok on low volume.... I have another set of speakers connected to the stereo as well for the surround sound (not that I need them lol) so I disconnected them.... now my speakers sound good.... spose I may have blown the small speakers.... I'm very thankfull it wasn't my good speakers lol that would be a shame.... but I bet the neighbours wouldn't mind sometimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com