Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I spose it was a good night if you walk out your front door the next morning and nearly fall down the stairs because you feel like your drunk..... yes this happened to me this morning..... and all I remember about last night was reminicing with old friends.... it was a good thing to catch up and relive some good times .... sadly I dont have any special points of interest so no storyworthy episodes will be displayed today except the bouncer hitting on my friend... quite funny.... I uncharacteristicly got a bit drunker than normal... apperantly I was so drunk I was falling assleep against the wall of a very loud bar... I personally think I was just tired.. but it is definatly a possibility... reason I know this... a few years ago me and a very great friend of mine decided to go to the poolhall.... we split (more or less) a bottle of whiskey and ginger ale.... the next day my friend informs me that while I was walking home... I was told repeatedly to stand up straight... I replied with I am... but I wasn't... I dont remember that incident but I can't quite recall much of anything after the poolhall so I just have to take his word for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com