Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I suppose that nobody wants to hear about my work stories but sometimes it's all I have to write about and well this one may not be all that interesting but I felt I should say something about it because it has a point of view... I myself hate talking on the phone... parts of the conversation are always dull and ya have nothing to talk about till the subject changes or if there are other people in the room they are being talked to and the person on the other end of the phone is ignored.... I hate that lol which is why I dont talk on the phone very much... but it's even worse ... when I'm at work and I am not talking about the steps the customer must do I dont want to say anything..... but most customers insist on talking about personal junk such as where are you located ... and what's the weather like.... well the woman I talked to last night went way beyond that... and I spose lucky for me she chose a semi decent topic... I still didn't want to talk to her but since it's my job... I did.... she started telling me that she was a graphic designer but it sounded more like a hobby then her actual job... and she was telling me about recent video's she had seen on tv... and wondering if I liked them .. I had no idea who she was talking about though..... so the conversation moved on to what music was good... and even though ya could tell she was black she was amazed that I actually liked hip hop / R&B lol.... what I couldn't figure out is why she thought that because I liked that style of music that I would like that style mixed with rock... ummm nooooooo anyway people on the other end of my work phone need to stop talking about personal crap.. your not my friend and you are calling for help... not to make a friend.. quit that shit.... and for the personal calls??? if you have nothing to say.... or want to talk to other people instead of me...... dont call.... course then there is the aspect that some people call just to hear someones voice.... wonder if these people like mine.... maybe that's why they keep buggin me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com