Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I walked out of my house this morning very confused... I was coming down the steps and about to get in my co-workers car when I hear these 3 ladies talking to each other.. two are walking up the road and the other is crossing the street.... one of the two says out loud I'm jealous of your tan.... now this wouldn't normally be strange but it for sure was... the three of them were pretty good looking but what I couldn't figure out was that the direction of the comment came from the two girls that were not caucasian..... one was black for sure the other was quite close.... so either it was a racial shot at the lady crossing the street or it was a jealousy thing.... if you ask me they all looked pretty good so maybe it was just a snarky compliment between friends..... oh well it was funny just the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com